Customer Service & Support
Help with placing orders
Got a question about placing your order?Get Help
Tracking order issues
Wondering where your Christmas delivery is?Get Help
Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.Get Help
Still need help?
Contact us by email, phone or start a live-chat.Get Help
- How do I personalise a sack?
- You can personalise your sack by visiting our collection page, choosing a design and then enter the first/last name you wish to have printed. You can also choose the font and the colour of the name.
- Can I order more than one sack at a time?
- Yes – once you’ve chosen a sack and added the personalisation, add this to the cart – the page will then re-load so you can personalise another sack.
- Can I order a sack with just a first name?
- Yes – if you enter just a first name, it will be printed large on to the sack, as shown on the preview. If you then enter a surname, it will then shrink down to accommodate both the first name and last name.
- I have a long name, and the preview displays it small, can this be fixed?
- Our print dimensions are the size of A5 landscape, so the name will automatically scale down to fit within this size. However, we can manually override this, so please do contact us before you place your order so we can advise you.
- Can my order be shipped internationally?
- Yes! We send orders all over the world via Royal Mail International Tracked (from £7.50) we can also send your order via DHL Express for £15.
- How do I use a voucher code?
- Voucher codes can be applied on either the cart page or the checkout page. Please type / copy & paste your voucher code in to the box and click “Apply”.
- I am on a mobile device but I only see a white page / picture of a sack.
- If using a mobile device, our website will automatically resize, to match your screen. Once you click on to a personalised sack – put your finger to the edge of your screen to scroll down the page – this will then display the personalisation options.
- How big will the name be printed?
- The name will be printed to fit within A5 landscape dimensions – the bigger the name, the smaller it will be printed. However, if your name is quite long, and looks too small on the preview, please do contact us beforehand so that we can help with your order. Alternatively, if you wish to just have a first name printed, you can do so by just entering a first name – this will be shown and printed much bigger.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit & debit cards, as well as PayPal. We also accept Klarna - this allows you to pay for your order in 30 days or split it in to 3 equal payments over 3 months.
- Can I check the progress of my order?
- To track your order please click the link in the footer “Track My Order” and enter your Order ID. It was given to you on your receipt and in the confirmation email you should have received.
- When will my order be sent?
- Most orders are produced and dispatched within 5 working days, however it can take up to 10 working days.You’ll receive an email notification as your order progresses through our production system.
- How will my order be sent?
- All UK orders are sent via Royal Mail 48, which takes 2 - 3 days. We offer an upgrade at checkout to Royal Mail 24 Tracked for £3.99. Orders over £20 are delivered free via Royal Mail 48. Orders over £30 are delivered free via Royal Mail Tracked 24. All International orders are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked, you will receive your tracking information within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. This service takes between 2-7 working days, depending on whether you are in Europe or the Rest of World. We can also send your order via DHL Express for £15.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- Most orders are produced and dispatched within 5 working days, however it can take up to 10 working days. All domestic UK orders usually arrive 2-3 days working after you receive a dispatch notification. All international orders usually arrive 2-7 working days after being dispatched (this depends on whether you are in Europe or the Rest of World.)
- Do you sale in wholesale / retail?
- Yes! Please contact us if you’d like to retail our products on your website or in your store.
- What are your delivery charges?
- We offer free delivery for all orders over £20 within the UK & Channel Islands. If your order is less than £20, delivery is charged at £1.99. Our standard International tracked delivery is charged from £7.50.
- My Christmas sack is creased, what can I do?
- Creasing will occur naturally, as hessian is a natural product. If your sack is creased, place a tea towel over your sack and iron on a high heat.
- How do I care for my Christmas sack?
- As each of our sacks are made from 100% natural hessian, which originates from the Jute plant; please DO NOT put your Christmas sack into a washing machine, as this will cause the sack the sack to shrink considerably and will ruin the print! We recommend cleaning your sack (only if needed) with a damp cloth. If your sack is creased, place a tea towel over your sack and iron on a high heat.
- Do you offer any corporate packages?
- We love working with businesses of any size to give more than just a gift at Christmas! Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Can you produce bespoke orders?
- Yes! We’ve worked with many individual clients and businesses in the past to produce completely bespoke designs and packages. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- My Christmas sack is shedding lots of fluff, how can I stop this?
- Please don’t worry, this is a natural occurrence due to the sack being made from 100% natural hessian, which originates from the Jute plant. We recommend using a lint roller and roll it over your Christmas sack, this should remove excess fluff.
- I have a problem with my order, how do I contact you?
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds on any items that are personalised unless that are deemed faulty. If however, you have received a product you are not satisfied with, please contact us and we will see how we can assist you. We can be reached by telephone or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org – please include any order details.
- What is your phone number?
- Our phone number is 020 3750 3012 – this is a local free phone London number. This will connect you to our friendly customer service team in our London studio.
Click to send us an email
Call us 020 3750 3012
Monday - Friday from 10 am till 6 pm